Hello and welcome to AcasA Programming, a Web Design/Development and Desktop/Mobile application development blog and your source for fresh and high-quality tutorials.
Our main goal is to provide in-depth tutorials for both beginners and advanced programmers that want to learn the latest techniques, technologies and programming languages, as well as for those who want to discover new tips and tricks and also share theirs.
All resources created by AcasA Programming are provided “as is” and are free for both, personal or commercial projects, unless stated otherwise.
Attribution is appreciated, but not required.
- Use the techniques demonstrated in our tutorials or the resources available for download, in both personal or commercial projects
- Customize the resources to suit your requirements and include them in your projects
You may NOT:
- Redistribute, frame, sell or sub-license the files found on this site
- Directly link to the download file
- The trademarks and logos on the sites belong to AcasA Programming or to others, and you may not use these without the approval of the owner.
- While we try our best to keep our content up to date, all tutorials/articles presented represent our own take/approach on the latest technologies and techniques and we are not responsible for any problems caused by 3rd party technologies updates, use of wrong/different version number etc. as well as by the misuse of the information provided.
- For any other questions, requests and suggestions, please use the contact form on our website.